We believe that for live communication to be truly effective, brands need to engage with people, not talk at them. For us, it’s the difference between creating events and experiences.
We’re committed to using original design, cutting-edge technology, unusual destinations, theatre, viral techniques and the kind of straight-talking language people are used to hearing, as a way of making communication memorable and effective.
Our solutions come in many forms but can be grouped together into the following categories:
- Conferences, exhibitions & awards
- Experiential events & launches
- Incentive travel programmes
- Team motivational activities & hospitality
- Digital & multimedia campaigns
We’re actively looking to build our roster of freelance creatives across the board to help bolster our in-house creative services team to bring amazing events to life, for a number of well-known clients.
If you’re a graphic designer, digital designer, web developer, 3D visualiser, animator, producer or copywriter at mid to senior level then we’d love to hear from you.
Check out the specific skills that we require by using the tabs below.
- Graphic Design
- Event Design / Visualisation
- Presentation Designers
- Event Content Producers
- Developing event brands
- Producing print artwork for events, including signage
- Designing collateral and brochures for events
- Producing artwork for marketing purposes, including social media, website, and other marketing activities both print and digital
- Creating supporting presentations for proposals and pitches
- Designing and building registration websites
- WordPress development
- CSS and HTML
- Creating 3D visuals to bring pitches to life
- Stage design
- Exhibition stand design
- Cinema 4D / 3D Max or similar
- 3D fly-through
- Hand drawn sketching
- PowerPoint / Keynote Design
- Proposal writing
- Writing of collateral / brochures for events
- Scripting of video
- Writing of blogs
- Concept / Theme design
- Workshop design
- Speaker Management
- Production Specification
- Video editing