3D Designer / Visualiser | Creative Services | London Office
The Clive approach
We believe that for live communication to be truly effective, brands need to engage with people, not talk at them. For us, it’s the difference between creating events and experiences.
Sometimes clients come to us with some pretty ambitious objectives like completely changing the perception of their brand or product, or altering the behaviours of their staff or customers. Some clients simply ask us for our event management know-how to help them get in front of people, build a buzz, celebrate or entertain. Whether a brand’s communications challenge is big or small, internal or external, our approach always starts at the end. We get to know the audience and the action our clients want the audience to take, then consider this in everything we do.
We’re committed to using original design, cutting-edge technology, unusual destinations, theatre, viral techniques and the kind of straight-talking language people are used to hearing, as a way of helping making communication memorable and effective.
Our solutions come in many forms but can be grouped together into the following categories:
• Conferences, exhibitions & awards
• Experiential events & launches
• Incentive travel programmes
• Team motivational activities & hospitality
• Digital & multimedia campaigns
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a creative and and talented 3D Designer / Visualiser to join our Creative Services team to help bring to life experiential and live event solutions for some of the world’s most exciting brands.
We’re looking for an experienced Visualiser with a passion for creative, quirky and clever event design to help capture our clients’ imaginations and turn our ideas into reality.
The ideal person will have a real understanding of spatial layout, material usage and lighting design for live events, They will have mastered Cinema 4D and be keen to constantly improve, learn and perfect their skillset. We want someone who comes from an agency or production background with experience in interpreting briefs and taking creative direction but also brings their own style and ideas to the table.
- Visualise our design solutions for live events, experiences, stage sets and exhibitions
- Understand our clients’ brands, communications objectives and design language
- Work with Creative Lead and account teams to take creative direction based on our clients’ requirements
- Ability to work collaboratively or independently to drive the design direction of our solution
- Manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to brief, oversee and manage other freelance visualisers on occasion
- Creative, energetic and passionate about quality
- Excellent design sense, interest in current trends and an eye for detail
- Understanding of and interest in new technologies
- Ability to communicate confidently at all levels dealing effectively with team members, clients and suppliers
- A team player with a good sense of humour
- Must have a can-do, pro-active attitude
- Proactive and outgoing with the ability to act as an ambassador for Clive
- Formal design education preferred
- Minimum three years’ experience designing / visualising for live environments / interiors
- Specific experience designing stage sets, experiential events and exhibitions
- Advanced in Cinema 4D and ideally Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop)
- Capability to understand technical drawings and detailed specifications
- Illustration / sketching ability an advantage
- Experience in Sketch-Up an advantage
- Knowledge or interest in Vectorworks an advantage (learning this software will likely be a requirement)
This is a full-time role based in our London Bridge office.
Standard working hours are 9am – 5.30pm, Monday-Friday (although some out of office hours may be required on occasion)
We’re proud to be producing amazing live experiences for some of the most exciting brands in the world. And we’re lucky enough to have great opportunities presenting themselves all the time. If you’re you’re excited for a new challenge and have what we’re looking for then get in touch using the form below.